Ableton Live 8
Ableton Live 8

General Sequencer from Ableton belonging to the Live 8 series.

benzouille benzouille

«  perfect »

Published on 07/26/11 at 14:36
easy installation even if it is a web connection to unlock the system.
no conflict on OSX

my equipment; 2011 macbook pro 2 core i7, 6
impec works: D

Using live from version 6
this is my main sequencer and audio editor
I use a lot of VST and making little concern and usually not related to live.
+ +
usable components at ease as well as in live (session mode / innovative audio clips)
the warp
the many tools
Max4live
VST support
any audio format

??
binding only for use with the native (video format that I like slightly)
suequenceur mode arrangement sometimes sucks to zoom in and out of force

I will remake that choice without pb, besides, I raque for updates every time (which will quickly his last time ....)