The MPC Software v1.8 is out
Expected since last December, the new v1.8 update for the MPC Software is now available for download from the Akai website.
Here’s what you’ll find in the MPC Software v1.8 update:
- Non destructive sample chop feature
- Real time audio looper
- Pad Perform mode to assign scales, modes and chords to the pads
- Record audio through insert effects in the sampler and looper
- Vintage sound emulations that can be used in insert and assigned to the pads
- Pad Sample Offset/Reverse setting
- Ability to listen to the pads in the sample editor
- Cue point preview
- Various improvements
Visit www.akaipro.com to download this update for Mac OS X and Windows.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 2 Bob Perry Audio plug-ins Bob Perry Audio is a young team of developers who introduces two VST 3 audio processing plug-ins, one of which is free.
- Nature - Oscillator synthesizes video Generate sounds from your visual environment, that’s what Alexander Zolotov with his Nature - Oscillator virtual synth app.
- 8Dio Solo Cello Designer for Kontakt Following the Solo Violin, 8Dio launches a new Designer library for Kontakt 4 and 5 dedicated to the cello orchestral instrument.