Ed Sheeran’s new collaboration with Martin & Co
Martin & Co introduces the second guitar designed in collaboration with Ed Sheeran, the X Signature acoustic-electric model.
Martin says that Ed Sheeran will offer all the royalties from the sale of this guitar to the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (www.each.org.uk).
Specifications of the Ed Sheeran X Signature:
- Spruce top with an inlaid koa “X”
- Koa back and sides
- Modified 0 - 14 body
- No binding, purfling nor rosette
- X bracing
- Set-in laminated birch neck with modified Low Oval shape
- Richlite fingerboard with 20 frets and “X” inlaid on the 3th, 5th, 7th and 9th frets as well as an “XX” on the 12th fret
- Nut width: 1-11/16”
- Scale length: 23”
- Belly-style Richlite bridge
- Fishman Isys electronics with built-in tuner
- No pickguard
- Gig bag included
- Available for left-handed at no extra cost
The Martin & Co Ed Sheeran X Signature is available for pre-order for $699. More info at www.martinguitar.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Rivera Venus Deux in special limited edition Rivera announces that they will release a very limited edition of its Venus Deux guitar combo with a special 10” speaker.
- 2 limited editions of the Cali76 Origin Effects has launched two special editions of its Cali76 compressor pedal with NOS Germanium transistors limited to 100 units each.
- Fulltone reworks the Echoplex EP-3 Last year, Fulltone relaunched the Tube Tape Echo ; one year later, he introduces a solid-state version inspired by the Echoplex EP-3.