[Musikmesse] Avid Pro Tools MP 9
Avid announced the availability of Pro Tools MP 9, the latest version of the Pro Tools software.
Avid also announced all-new bundles that combine Pro Tools MP 9 software with select M-Audio interfaces.
Pro Tools MP 9 features the same core functionality found in Avid's Pro Tools software. New Pro Tools MP 9 features include Automatic Delay Compensation; and MP3 export capability. Avid's Pro Tools MP 9 software will be offered standalone for use with select M-Audio interfaces, as well as in bundles with the M-Audio MobilePre, Fast Track Pro or Fast Track Ultra interfaces.
Designed to work with select Avid's M-Audio audio interfaces, Pro Tools MP 9 delivers a platform intended for personal studio and mobile music creation.
The software features:
- Composing, recording, MIDI sequencing, editing, and mixing features
- Support for a variety of M-Audio hardware interfaces
- 48 simultaneous 24-bit mono or stereo tracks and up to 96 kHz fidelity
- Over 70 virtual instruments and effects plug-ins
- Automatic Delay Compensation and MP3 export, delivering Pro Tools updates to Pro Tools MP 9 users
- Session compatibility with Pro Tools studios
Pricing & Availability
Pricing for Pro Tools MP 9 is $299.95, and upgrades are available to existing Pro Tools M-Powered users for $199.95. Pricing for Pro Tools MP 9 bundles begins at $329.95 for Pro Tools MP 9 + MobilePre, $399.95 for Pro Tools MP 9 + Fast Track Pro and $549.95 for Pro Tools + Fast Track Ultra. All prices USMSRP. All options will be available worldwide on May 16, 2011.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Brainworx & SPL Plugins for UAD-2 Universal Audio announces the impending release of the first new “Direct Developer” plug-ins for the UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins Platform: the Brainworx bx_digital V2 EQ plug-in and the SPL Vitalizer MK2-T plug-in.
- [Musikmesse] Waldorf Lector Lector is based on the Vocoder plug-in which Waldorf created for the TC Electronic Powercore Plattform a few years ago.
- [Musikmesse] L-Acoustics Soundvision 1.8 L-ACOUSTICS is pleased to announce version 1.8 of its 3D Simulation software Soundvision.