[Musikmesse] L-Acoustics Soundvision 1.8
L-ACOUSTICS is pleased to announce version 1.8 of its 3D Simulation software Soundvision.
Details of the newly-launched software are available at Prolight + Sound 2011, Hall 8.0 Stand B18.
New features of version 1.8 include:
- Updated data product library including the new architectural series (KARAi, SB18i)
- New KARA-MINIBU and MINIBUEX Bumpers
These are in addition to the features implemented in the previous version of the software, which include:
- Air absorption calculation, function of humidity and temperature
- Updated product library including K1, KARA, XT, P, SB28 & SB18
- Unified contour template for WST line sources
- +8 dBu maximum input level rule
- Ergonomic improvements such as mapping mode custom color scaling
- Compatible with EASE 4.0 and CATT 8.0
An upgrade package for existing users is available at www.l-acoustics.com/download.
Dedicated to L-Acoustics sound systems, Soundvision provides real-time mapping in Coverage and Delay modes; 3D graphical interface; modular multiple window display; temporal mapping for time delay optimization and subwoofer mechanical data; free downloadable database of Soundvision venues for all users.
For more information visit: www.l-acoustics.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Native Instruments will launch a new 6-channel MIDI / audio USB interface on May 2nd: Komplete Audio 6.
- Voxengo Deft Compressor 1.3 Voxengo Deft Compressor version 1.3 update is now available for download.
- [Musikmesse] EastWest The Dark Side Award EASTWEST has won a 2011 MIPA - Musikmesse International Press Award for The Dark Side virtual instrument and sound library.