L-ACOUSTICS is pleased to announce version 1.8 of its 3D Simulation software Soundvision.
Details of the newly-launched software are available at Prolight + Sound 2011, Hall 8.0 Stand B18.
New features of version 1.8 include:
- Updated data product library including the new architectural series (KARAi, SB18i)
- New KARA-MINIBU and MINIBUEX Bumpers
These are in addition to the features implemented in the previous version of the software, which include:
- Air absorption calculation, function of humidity and temperature
- Updated product library including K1, KARA, XT, P, SB28 & SB18
- Unified contour template for WST line sources
- +8 dBu maximum input level rule
- Ergonomic improvements such as mapping mode custom color scaling
- Compatible with EASE 4.0 and CATT 8.0
An upgrade package for existing users is available at www.l-acoustics.com/download.
Dedicated to L-Acoustics sound systems, Soundvision provides real-time mapping in Coverage and Delay modes; 3D graphical interface; modular multiple window display; temporal mapping for time delay optimization and subwoofer mechanical data; free downloadable database of Soundvision venues for all users.
For more information visit: www.l-acoustics.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.