Cakewalk introduces Music Creator 6 Touch
Cakewalk announces the availability of Music Creator 6 Touch, the latest version of the "light" DAW for Windows 7/8 which support touch screens.
Music Creator 6 Touch features a revamped GUI designed for easier use, especially on Windows 8 touch computers. A step sequencer was added for rhythm patterns creation and edition and Cakewalk included new virtual instruments (bass, drums, electric piano and strings) as well as the Overloud TH2 Creator amplifier modeling plus plug-in which features 3 amps, 4 cabs, 5 pedals and several microphones.
Music Creator 6 Touch is optimized with Intel Core-equipped PC with Windows 7 and 8.
- 32 audio and 128 MIDI tracks
- Skylight GUI
- 6 virtual instruments included
- Overloud TH2 Creator amp simulation included
- Effect section with reverb, EQ and more
- Step sequencer
- Real time audio and MIDI loop triggering with the Matrix View
- Browser with loops, instruments, effects and project templates drag and drop function
- Windows 8 touch support
Music Creator 6 Touch is available for 49.99€ alone or bundled with 19 Cakewalk Sound Center expansion packs (3.6GB of content) for 149.99€. If you buy Music Creator 6 (older version) in box version at a retail store starting today, you can get the Touch version update for free. More info at www.cakewalk.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Saltline launches a free filter for Windows Saltline offers Windows users the free Liść-step variable state filter and step sequencer VST plug-in.
- Acon Digital launches an audio restoration suite Acon Digital announces the availability of Restoration Suite, a four plug-in bundle intended for clean and restoring audio files.
- Native Instruments Pulswerk for Maschine Native Instruments releases the new Pulswerk expansion pack dedicated to minimalist house and techno music, for use in Maschine.