Saltline launches a free filter for Windows
Saltline offers Windows users the free Liść-step variable state filter and step sequencer VST plug-in.
Liść-step allows Windows users to create modulated filter patterns and has the following features:
- High-pass, band-pass, low-pass and band-reject filters
- Filter resonance and cut-off controls
- 16-step sequencer with several directions
- LFO with 5 waveforms: sinus, saw, ramp, triangle and square
- Square waveform width
- Output gain
You can download the plug-in from www.saltline.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Acon Digital launches an audio restoration suite Acon Digital announces the availability of Restoration Suite, a four plug-in bundle intended for clean and restoring audio files.
- Native Instruments Pulswerk for Maschine Native Instruments releases the new Pulswerk expansion pack dedicated to minimalist house and techno music, for use in Maschine.
- MusicalEar, learn to play by ear MusicalEar is a new software designed by MusicalEar swedish company, which allows you to train your musical ear with real songs.