< Tous les avis Cockos Reaper 2
Cockos Reaper 2

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series

djspiritcrpc djspiritcrpc
Published on 04/17/10 at 06:02
is very fast, no iLok or stuff like that

the config is done quickly and more customization options are numerous

no compatibility issues

Unfortunately the manual is not translated in french but I came across posts from users trying to do ...

2x quad core xeon 5450
8 gig of ram
A velociraptor 300
2 discs with 2 terraces
1 Prismsound orpheus

no stability problem

The software works perfectly

to many plugins and tracks performance level equal reaper is much less demanding than all other sequencers

it's been three months since I have a blast on it and I think there is a playful side to use this app while being super responsive and pro

I worked a day for years (20 pins) on Cubase, DP, ProTools, Nuendo

I would do without hesitation that choice

+ The value for money
+ Personalization features in terms of function, appearance, groups (folders), everything is configurable in all directions
+ Routing endless possibilities
+ Console Mix
+ Drag and drop plug-ins not endless pop-up menus
+ The possibility of direct effects on an audio segment in the timeline by sliding over
+ A community of enthusiasts who participate actively in the evolution of reaper
+ The quick updates

-No translation but I speak good English
-No user manual in French
No score-making difficulties for some personal but I've always used the piano roll
I think other designers sequencers should start looking closely reaper as it allowed me to increase my productivity ...