< Tous les avis Cockos Reaper 2
Cockos Reaper 2

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series

stega stega
Published on 06/24/08 at 11:16
Installation is very simple, the updates are numerous, but there is also no problem, everything is done almost automatically. No dongle to bite me-knot, but a simple license number that shows we are trusted.
It should be noted some inconsistencies with certain VSTi, it is better to test your configuration with the trial version before buying.
Like any software, the manual is in English. If like me you are angry with the language of Shakespeare, it can be annoying.

I use reaper on a laptop brand new and not on my PC config with a more muscular, the app is very stable. bugger to do, you gotta go hard.
If you have a control surface is a bit annoying to set up. I have a xboard and I still can not use the knobs, but the process exists and is found on AF in excellent tutorials.

I use Reaper for two months in a serious manner. It takes a little time to get started when we went through the clutches of Steinberg, but once the keyboard shortcuts reparameterized, quickly found his bearings.
So after the period of trial and error, we realize slowly that it is largely among the best. It is intuitive, simple, fully skinable, the audio engine is nickel, the potential enormous. In other words, value for money is simply amazing (non-commercial license around 50 euros).
Small flats?
- No French version, and the lack of resources in our language (no community of French-speaking users either, but I used the forums to AF and it helped me overcome many difficulties initially).
- The lack of audio editing, but I Reaper coupled with audacity (I just double click on the audio file in reaper audacity to start and do the job of cleaning my catch of his).
So nothing too serious.
Otherwise, this software is a nugget.
When I think that some of my friends are still using versions cubase Aquatic ...
It's also really important to support the creators of software such as Cockos, people who do their utmost to get us out of the software sensational by remaining at reasonable rates.