< Tous les avis Cockos Reaper 2
Cockos Reaper 2

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series

nartu nartu
Published on 03/01/08 at 01:37
- Installation is it without problem?
Yes, I installed two days ago on XP SP2. Double click on setup.exe of only a 3MB (zon how to do?) is simplicity itself. Tonight I tested briefly on ... ubuntustudio linux (+ winetricks and wine on my old laptop teckneo 2G5 512) ... and I read the file directly on the audio demo Intgr the laptop! uncredible.

- Have you experienced any incompatibility?
hardware, no.
software, not really test.

- The configuration gnrale is easy?
I would say yes too, when adj used this software and we are well aware of the signal routing in the machine (specially mention a connection between the matrix of outputs: one can " everything "done!) ... a walk in the leaflet is still necessary even if Reaper is close to all our trs RFLEX standard computer (copy and paste drag and drop etc.)

- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
365 pages, concise, to the few I read. is good in English, can arrter some, that's true, but there are also images ;-)

I do run on a desktop cm ASUS P5LD2 Pentium 3.2 GHz 2GB ram, with a MAUDIO ProFire Lightbridge (firewire) and four adda8000 (re-read in optics and the receiving clock slave) not test at noon, but the Audio nickel: asio recording 32 tracks with 24-bit 48khz 4 dparts I, for one with the reverb (Sir), and a mix for a face (screenshot). not a single plant for the time-no, no hidden advertising, I do not work in Cockos;) - I'm going to focus even history to confirm the trend.

- How long have you use it?
good two days of tests is a bit short (should plutt two years), but I had to share my enthusiasm.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
the flexibility of full routing (pre to post plugs) for the plusplus for the "least" not much else for now may be the lack of translation

- How do you report qualitprix?
standard, no competitor.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
I cracked it clear on Reaper, but I lack of experience, we'll see in a year?