Cockos Reaper 2
Cockos Reaper 2

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series.

manpile manpile
Published on 02/18/08 at 12:22
Tests since qqes weeks, no problem encountered the install (and SHIFT)
I just type the manual (360 pages) "Overview". It provided no explanation I tell you! with examples in pictures ... not bad!

I possde an XP64 5200 M2NE CM ASUS-SLI 2GB CG GT7300 WITH Hoontech ADDA2000 sound card.
I record my drums on 10 tracks simultaneously and no worries (48Khz).
I find (from the management of objects such as effects on samplitude) tudi great personal and custom settings are configurable (skins, windows memory).
by reading the doc I saw that you could grate the strips (Recmode the freeze, record the effects in real time, make great audio routings, gnrer splits objects auto, g rer of directories tracks, mixdown and grate as not many soft drinks, super markings are complete, and so on and so !!!...
I speak not of the same pluggins Intgr TRS good quality ...

Besides the effects on items I do not see the default app, I have not proven the software in its complete (!) But for a file that is not even based 4mb j ' hallucinating!
the skins are really good to parameter. I drive a track to my vverb to return to the track thanks stro "routing matrix" when pig is great!
short, but good things.
I contribute this work DCID RALIS by purchasing the license (they all understood these people ...)
THAT'S GOOD despite the English interface is found there much.