< Tous les avis Cockos Reaper 2
Cockos Reaper 2

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series

Mustcaster Mustcaster
Published on 12/04/07 at 08:58
- Installation trs simple (ie it also provided a version for USB key, practice!)

- No hardware incompatibility, but some problems with some VST plugins (but over the updates always manages ca)

- Easy configuration

- Full manual only in English ... Too bad, but I think the French will soon be moving (Besides, I'm motivated enough to help the translation ...)

- Toshiba Satellite M30X Laptop, 2GB RAM, Sound Card TC Electronic Konnekt 24D

- It works nickel

- Performance Level for now as I did it 26 audio tracks and MIDI with thirty plugins and roll ca!

- Also qu'energyXT stable, as much or more than Cubase LE home.

- I use it for 1-2 months

- I love the audio and midi routing that allows to do what we want with our tracks. I like the fact that it is fully skinnable. Cockos plugins that come with are great and numerous, making a Reaper DAW self-sufficient, and directly usable.
And the crazy thing is the updates every week (and even several times a week!) J'apprcie a lot TimeStretching the ultra simple.

- I started with computer music Quartz Audio Master, then crack in Sonar (and yes ...), then I energyXT Discoveries (I always use because most East Live), when o I realized that dveloppeurs were crazy work on software and plugins VERY HIGH quality all this with an ethic that suited me. So after testing Cubase LE, which ergonomics did not suit me at all, I bought and test Reaper which I fully sduit.

- The report QualitPrix is ​​my opinion the best among all the sequencers march.Quand seen the price of Cubase, Sonar, etc ... it's foutage of mouth!

- I would do this choice of course. Now my config + Reaper + energyXT a bunch of plugins Freewares = 80 euros! And there it all, and very good quality.

I highly recommend this solution to cutting beginners, but also to express more, which could be above!