< Tous les avis Cockos Reaper 3

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series

damphil damphil

«  Reaper Forever! »

Published on 06/11/10 at 08:59
Installing the speed of sound
Configuration child (such as the cube and square the ball into the circle)
No conflict (except maybe one or two mistimed gratos VST)
One day, maybe I'll read the manual.

Config: PC Corei7 XP64bits (soon seven?), But sometimes the Mac osx (imac core 2 duo)
The software is extremely stable and very light for the machine, allowing plugins to override in your projects.
The only crashes I could get were related to hardware, the OS (Windows in particular)
Tried on various sound cards:
Motu-8pre
-Motu Traveler
Edirol UA25-
Well, it happens everywhere, without any need to redo the config ASIO with a jewelers screwdriver.

I use it for 2 years, he has replaced virtually all of my audio software.
Indeed, this ability to Reaper to make you work. No frills, no buttons and sub-sub menus designed by hordes of designers and ergonomists overpaid and alcoholics!
In this app is a button, a feature, clear, fast and efficient.
I do not want to dwell on all the functions has already been said previously.
It might be objected that this app just is not part of a suite or Digidesign and Steinberg that if you work for a large Hollywood studio, you may be (and I said well "maybe") concerns export in a Broadcast Channel.
That aside, it feels good to regain the spirit of "shareware" from the big time and we feel that developers (former project WinAmp) have rolled up their sleeves to lay a software free of defects and well thought for our little brains full of grease.
Go! Cockos Go! Go!

+ Light
+ Super Audio Engine
Lighter
+ $ 60 (free if you have no morals)
+ Makes me want to work
+ Config simplissime
+ VST host any bôôôté
+ Waveforms sublime
+ Frequent updates
+ Support ReWire
+ Queue is not his money to shareholders, but to enthusiasts
+ ....

- Bugs? of teething? surely, but as I write these lines, they will already be fixed.

Images linked to this review

• photo