Mackie Tracktion 2
Mackie Tracktion 2
Hon Seki Hon Seki
Published on 11/29/05 at 12:24
The installation is no problem
No problem of compatibility with a product Fortunately mackie ...
The grip is childish, the manual, I know I have not opened.

On a mobile centrino with 1GB of RAM and an SD of 4200 rounds without a problem I record 8 tracks simultaneously, without vst and other course.
I regret a few click in battery mode for the rest, not a single crash since the V2 despite daily use on a PC "multimedia".

I use it since September, what I like, that's what I needed to do with:
A notepad with some power of 2 bonus effects.
A record of repeated and live in a click as the software manages the A / N intgrea console mix.
This is my first sequencer, except toy veneer pattern, I'm just the live, even in the studio for this, unwanted useless to look elsewhere.
The report is simply qualitprix Edifying saw that it was supplied with the table
I would do this choice? Oh yes and I thank the Lord not given me the opportunity to take the lead with other "standard" before.
Then it's 10 everywhere, without hesitation, thank you.