MOTU Digital Performer 5
MOTU Digital Performer 5

General Sequencer from MOTU belonging to the Digital Performer series.

jem.b jem.b
Publié le 12/14/07 à 15:57
No problem for installation on my quad g5 ... as usual at the first launch of a lil scan audio units and if niquel ..
dp since I use Mac OS9 and I will change it for the world record in English .... as usual .. I look deeply version
um distribution in French ..

Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.10 + g5 quad 6GB of RAM while bathing ..

cons .. big surprise for all my vst does not work anymore .. grrrrr .. I used some but not as
orange vocoder and a priori all the old VST (OSX) are systematically crash when I load dp brief ..
I dropped the case ... I hope that some publishers will move their ass out plugs compatible audio unit

The instrumentals are provided virtual super even if I use them just because rather fond of Spectrasonics products .. but nanosampler
is very convenient even if I use more machfive2 which is still more comprehensive
nothing to say except ... graphically dp is the top ... since 1999 with my first g4 I never give this soft .. it exceeds by far for me Logic Audio, Cubase, or Pro Tools if only for audio ... this is just my opinion