MOTU Digital Performer 5
MOTU Digital Performer 5

General Sequencer from MOTU belonging to the Digital Performer series.

edmond denfer edmond denfer
Publié le 10/30/07 à 07:08
Installation without any problem, no conflict and configuration is easy. As for the manual and it is shockingly illgalit any English so incomprhensible in my case! I add that I rclame a manual of references in French for two years (that long) the importer is still not able to give it to me!

G5 2x2 GHz 3GB SDRAM 2 Hard Drives RME Fireface AU but two cards PowerBook G4 1.67 GHz 1GB SDRAM + 7200 + external drive motu traveler.
With both nickel config everything works with pretty good performance (Obviously the best on the G5) but even when infrieures Logic seems more optimized for the mac.
Both are stable config (though less than DP 3 on my old G3 that hardly ever crashed)

I use it for two years.
I like the ergonomics gnrale (can be used by DP3) the quality of sound, the ease to do audio editing, the quality of plug-in really good (which must be added when even some plug including a high quality reverb etc.. I n'apprcie not the fact of not having a manual in French for an audio-squenceur numrique software is still very s complex and for some functions well particulires I row, I lose time. It is possible that I change the platform (Live?) if the importer does not RULES dlicat this problem. For Besides, I found a few virtual instruments LGERS.
I tried that logic ergonomics does not suit me to make up (going to mix) and try to present a live version Allgemeine (in French with instructions in French !!!!! ais !!!!!) may be going to convince me.
The report qualitprix is ​​really excellent.
If I had a manual in French (I insist you find that??) I would do this choice, but if I had known that there was not this famous manual I think I would not make this purchase.