Mutools updates MuLab to v6.3
New update for the MuLab DAW and its MUX modular plug-in, which are now available in version 6.3.
What’s new in MuLab/Mux v6.3:
- New Audio Unipolarizer module
- Import/export individual sequences as MIDI files
- Improved floating window bar
- Each VST now memorizes the last program/bank file path
- Supports exact parameter values via an input dialog
- Drag and drop a MIDI file to the sequence editor merges this file with the sequence
- Ability to drag and drop MuSequence and MIDI files to the sequence input field
- Ability to drag and drop samples to the MuDrum pads to load them
- Added an on/off switch to the envelope follower
- New “Use VST Program Name as Default VST Name” preference
- Various improvements and fixes
The complete list of change is available at mutools.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Moog Theremini Editor on Mac and PC Moog has released the Mac OS X and Windows version of its Theremini Advanced Software Editor, which was previously only available on the iPad.
- The UVI Scratch Machine out of the Urban Suite If in the UVI Urban Suite you’re only interested in the Scratch Machine, you can now purchase it separately with an updated sound library.
- PSP Audioware TripleMeter plug-in PSP Audioware released TripleMeter, a plug-in that lets you visualize in a blink VU, RMS and PPM meters.