Steinberg Cubase 6.0.4 Hotfix
Steinberg has released a version 6.0.4 hotfix update for its music recording and production systems, Cubase 6, Cubase Artist 6 and Cubase Elements 6.
The 6.0.4 update addresses the following issues, according to Steinberg:
- When using the new-in-6.0.3 “Gridlines in front of parts/events” function, the performance of the User Interface does not diminish anymore.
- When using audio samples as metronome click, toggling the metronome on/off doesn’t lead to interruption of audio recordings.
- When Control Room with more than one Studio bus is active, the metronome click doesn’t drop out.
- Steinberg CI series audio hardware and Yamaha MOX synthesizer specific VST Connection port naming issues under Mac OS X Lion (10.7) systems is resolved.
- Using the Altiverb plug-in or Yamaha MOTIF Editors in a Project together with video material does not render the application unreliable anymore.
Note that this hotfix update is a response to issues reported by customers. In order to make these improvements available as soon as possible, the update did not go through Steinberg's entire quality assurance process. Technical support cannot be granted and installation is done at your own risk. The next supported 6.0.5 maintenance update will include all of the above listed improvements and more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DDMF 6144 EQ DDMF has announced the release of 6144 EQ, a software clone of the Neve Portico 5033 equalizer.
- Precisionsound Hybrid Factory Precisionsound has released Hybrid Factory, a sample-based synthesiser for Native Instruments Kontakt 4, capable of 1,000 combinations of sounds.
- Voxengo Drumformer Voxengo announces the release of its newest plug-in: Drumformer.