Steinberg Cubase Elements 7
Steinberg Cubase Elements 7
Anonymous
Publié le 02/10/14 à 14:39
Trauma that key eLicenser! Otherwise nothing to report, easy installation, no Incompatibility, pdf manual in French.

Sufficient configuration for Cubase E7 and my songs rarely exceed 48 tracks.
Stability of the whole, perfect, (even if nothing is perfect in this world)
Processor dual core 3ghz often not overheating with SSD and 8gigas memory Windows 7/64 bit.
Everything goes!

Purchased download Steinberg website for 3 days, I find myself known home. I always in my trunk 3.7 Cubase SX, C4 ...
What I like the most is the console. Nothing to say, it changes your life! The overall ergonomics well defined. Of course, there are limitations to this version, but so far nothing that stops me in my songs. No choice anyway: 600 € Cubase 7, 100 € (I rounded) Cubase E7.
In short, if you're not too "pretentious" in your songs and do not need a trailer tracks, effects, VST and consort ... and it's perfect. You are in the latest version Steinberg 7 LE version of course, but enough for some. For me anyway ... waiting to win the jackpot ;)