Steinberg releases Nuendo 6
Announced in november 2012, the sixth version of the Steinberg Nuendo sequencer is now available.
You will find in Nuendo 6 some of the new features introduced in Cubase 7, in particular the now customizable mixer console, which includes new preset types for insert effect chains, channel strip and group/effect channels, as well as a Quick Link System for linking channel parameters.
Nuendo 6 also includes a new channel strip with several EQs, filters, three compressors, a noise gate, an envelope shaper, a brickwall limiter, a loudness maximizer and 150 presets with a preset manager.
The Panning system and upmixing algorithm Iosono Anymix v1.3 is also present, along with a revamped meter section and a Loudness Lane in which Nuendo 6 can write loudness curves.
The new ADR Taker vocal recording system, the MemZap zoom settings and position storing/recalling system or the VST Connect SE plug-in are also included.
Nuendo 6 ships with a 1.5GB 24-bit / 48kHz sound effect library for post-production and Steinberg adds that Nuendo 6 is part of the new Nuage production system developed in partnership with Yamaha.
- Nuendo 6 : 1699€ TTC
- Update from Nuendo 5 : 249€ TTC
- Update from Nuendo 5 + NEK : 349€ (includes Nuendo 6 NEK)
- Update from Nuendo 4 : 399€
- Update from Nuendo 4 + NEK : 449€ (includes Nuendo 6 NEK)
- Update from Nuendo 2 ou 3 + NEK : 499€
- Crossgrade from Nuendo Live : 1449€
- Crossgrade from Nuendo Live + NEK : 1699€
Viewers of this article also read...
- Peter Vogel CMI iOS App and Competition Win $1000 with "CMI on the Bus" competition.
- A Manny Marroquin plug-in bundle at Waves Waves will soon launch a new Signature Series plug-in bundle dedicated to Manny Marroquin's favorites.
- The Sonnox Oxford Dynamics in AAX and discount Sonnox announces the availability of the AAX version of its Oxford Dynamics plug-in and a special offer on the plug-in through the end of March.