New VCO at Corsynth
Spanish manufacturer Corsynth launches the C104 Odyssey of Sound VCO, a voltage controlled oscillator based on the discrete core of the ARP VCOs.
The oscillator has four waveforms available simultaneously ( sine, triangle, saw and square with variable pulse width ). The square wave pulse width goes from 10% to 90% and can be over-modulated.
In addition to the VCO, the module includes a Ring Modulator ( CMOS ) and a Diode Soft Clipping circuit that can be voltage controlled. The RM and the DSC have independent outputs.
- Frequency range from 5Hz to 40KHz.
- Tracking over at least 8 octaves
- Coarse and fine frequency controls
- +/- one octave switch
- Temperature compensated
- Four waveforms available simultaneously : Sine, triangle, saw, square
- Square wave pulse width 10%-90% allowing overmodulation
- Hard sync input
- Two 1V/Octv inputs
- One exponential modulation input with level control
- Ring Modulator (CMOS based) with square wave and independent output
- Diode soft clipping with switchable triangle and saw waveforms and independent output
The C104 Odyssey of Sound VCO will be available in March for 265€ excl. VAT. Visit corsynth.com/home/modules/c104-vco for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.