Tek'it Audio launches Badass 2
Tek'it Audio update its Badass distorsion VST plug-in for Windows in a version 2 loaded with more effects.
Badass 2 features:
- 12 effects available simultaneously
- 15 distortions and 11 filters
- PRE and POST processing filters
- Each effect can be disabled
- 3 types of modulation on each rotary controllers
- Selectable chaining path
- Central readout with real knob value
- Max dB input and output readout
- Mix balance in between dry and wet
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Phase inverter and Effect bypass
- Works in mono or stereo
- Integrated Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value
- One click preset Randomize
- 128 Factory presets
Badass 2 is available as a VST plugin for Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7 and 8. It is sold 39€ / $49 and you can download a trial version at tekit-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Boscomac Freezbee and Vertigo Wave French editor Boscomac has released two new free add-ons for Reaktor, respectively a freeze effect and an Ondes Martenot simulation.
- Softube extends Dyma-Mite RE introductory price Reason 6.5 users who have not downloaded the Valley People Dyna-mite Rack Extension yet can still benefit from the special price until March 15th.
- Spitfire Sable, three new string sample libraries Spitfire released yesterday the first volume of a new orchestra string collection, Sable, which is sold at a special price until the end of the month.