Create an account

or

Thread Demo song... pretty please review

• 4 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Demo song... pretty please review
Hi all
I just put together a myspace page for the first time and wouldnt mind some feed back on a rough demo i put on there... Its a kinda countryish tune with no melody or vocal... just guitars so if you have any ideas on how i can improve or add to it please dont hesitate to reply.

Even some feedback on how i can make the page look better... it looks really boring at the moment... I have to figure how to decorate a myspace page. Any replies would be much appreciated.

http://www.myspace.com/booradley1979

Cheery Bye
Hey man, that stuff is pretty good.....the only problem is that your timing seems to be a bit off at times in the lead in your "F mjor country thing" It's extremely catchy though and payed very well. I'd also lower the volume at some points on the lead. Overall tho it's great tho, i give it 9.5/10. PS how'd you get that twangy lead?
www.mygen.co.uk is pretty good for pimping myspace pages. :)
the music is pretty cool by the way, real chilled. What recording set up do you use?
Hi all

thank you for those responses... greatly appreciated!

%1$s a écrit the music is pretty cool by the way, real chilled. What recording set up do you use?

Hi Father Lennard... the set up i have have is pretty basic... its a Presonus Firebox with Cubase...
anyway... thanks for listening.

Cheers