or
Create an account

or

Thread Tascam DP 01 FX Please Help!!!!

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Tascam DP 01 FX Please Help!!!!
Hi I've just gotten the Tascam DP 01 FX (this one doesn't have a CD drive onboard) Everything is pretty easy until I get to the point I want to transfer to my Mac. The manual is totally confusing on this point. Has anyone figured this out???? Any help in plain English would be MOST appreciated!!! Thanks in advance..
I am not exactly sure as to the Mac process, but I am assuming it is fairly even with the Windows process, just in Mac terms. To do you much good I need to know if you are wanting to export the finished mix, or are you wanting to dump into the computer to do the mixing.
Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I actually figured out how to export a mastered mix to a wave file. At this point I probably won't export files to mix on the computer. Although I might. I could use garage band on the mac for that. The Tascam seems to be pretty good so far for my purposes (songwriting demos) However, the manual is very confusing in places... Any advice on this machine that you might have learned through experience would be appreciated. Thanks again.