or
Create an account

or

Thread NEED HELP MAKING A DEMO CD! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

• 6 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 NEED HELP MAKING A DEMO CD! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!
IVE BEEN LEARNING HOW MIX FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS AND I AM READY TO MAKE A DEMO CD. I WOULD LIKE TO RECORD THE MIX TO MY COMPUTER, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT SOFTWARE I NEED TO PURCHASE IN ORDER FOR ME TO DO SO. IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE TELL WHAT I NEED TO PURCHASE AND HOW MUCH THIS SOFTWARE WILL COST ME, IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRIEATED. THANKS
Jais-

Read the sticky at the top of this forum titled "Please Read This First". Then you'll have a better idea of what you need to know about the process. Once you've thought about that some, then post here again with something a little more specific, and we'll be glad to try and help you out!! 8)
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
My goodness, so much yelling!
It's funny- whenever I see a post in all caps, the first thing I think is "Why are you shouting!!!" :lol:
sorry about all the caps. my bad! what sticky are you talking about? ive been learning to become a dj and would like to make a demo cd to give to promoters.
nevermind just read the sticky
Ah- a DJ dude. Ok, tell us what kind of gear you've got, how you're doing your mixes (or want to), and what kind of computer you've got (soundcard especially), and there's some other DJ dudes here who can probably help out. I'm a blues guy myself. I can help you with basic recording, but I honestly don't know squat about remixes and beats....... :D