or
Create an account

or

Thread how do you extract the vocals, not remove them...

• 6 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 0 follower
1 how do you extract the vocals, not remove them...
i know theres a way, it may not be perfect, but im trying to find that way, im basically looking for some acapellas, yall got any ideas??
YOU COULD TRY USING "COOL EDIT PRO" WITCH IT HAS A VOCAL REMOVER.TO REMOVE THE VOICE FROM YOUR TRACK OR MP3.

ALSO IF U ARE JUST LOOKING FOR ACAPELLA SONGS,TRY THE PEER-2-PEER COMMUNITY LIKE "KAZZA,FILESHARE,WINMIX,ARES,ETC..."

AND DO A SEARCH OF ACAPPELA OF A SONG.

:D

HOPE THAT HELPS A LITTLE...
boihustle-

Welcome. I can't think of anything that'll extract the vocal out of a stereo mix as a stand alone track.

Dinero Kid-

Welcome also. I would point out that the peer to peer file sharing you propose is illegal, and, while you're free to do whatever your concience dictates in private, please don't promote illegal activity here on the board........
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
Only way I know for remove vocals is cool edit pro.
For extract you'll need track form studio before mixdown was made.
Try to contact the song authors :lol: :) :D :) :D ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thankz for the :warning: i didn't know.since i'm new here.but u have to understand it wasnt promote,he ask where he can get acapella,i just pointed him where they at.

but sorry for the mis_understood..

Quote: Thankz for the :warning: i didn't know.since i'm new here.but u have to understand it wasnt promote,he ask where he can get acapella,i just pointed him where they at.

but sorry for the mis_understood..

No worries, bro. I just want to make sure that the board doesn't get any hassels. Part of being a mod.....

Anyway, thanks for being understanding, and welcome again!! 8)
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
thankz...