or
Create an account

or

Thread SOS calling to all experts: Help me with a live concert sound edition PLEASE!

• 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 1 follower
1 SOS calling to all experts: Help me with a live concert sound edition PLEASE!
well, hi; I was looking for some expert help on Internet and i've found this nice forum, as a video editor, i can't understand many of the things you talk about guys, LOL, but i came here for some help; i'm desesperate. I've been given a live concert to edit, using fans videos filmed during the concert; and i got the audio from someone who works on the radio that broadcasted that concert. I've got separated WAV files, I've ordered and joined them with sony vegas. The problem is that it looks like someone has been playing with the volume and pan controls during the first song and a couple more of volume problems during the concert. Is there anything i can do? I've tryed controlling it in a very "handmade" way, setting the volume and the pan with Vegas controls., but i'm not really satisfied Is there any tool you'd recomend me (things like "normalize" or stuff like that [i can picture u laughing and thinking "poor stupid boy, he doesnt know what he's talking about" LOL]) So please, I'm going crazy. another request; do u know any database for crowds cheering or screaming? (as u can see, this is a fanmade concert and i'm trying to get cool results) I Hope Someone Will Respond to This Post thank u guys for ur time

[ Post last edited on 07/20/2009 at 15:35:34 ]