MXR M108 10-Band Graphic EQ
MXR M108 10-Band Graphic EQ
Burningwaves Burningwaves

«  JUST FABULOUS »

Published on 11/16/13 at 04:06
Everything is already said in the foregoing opinion.
I find it a little weak on electronics I had two and the first two months I was doing ... problem of switch

More than a single config! Flexible band 10 12 -12 to change more than sensitive! sound radio 3 band decreased and HOP! a metal sound: we lower the medium and low it goes and we thing HELL! and desuite!

The manual us ... we get crazy ... ^ ^ It is so easy to manage that it's just nice to have their hand made one. but useless ... ^ ^

Me personally I put it in FX loop on my amp LABOGA MR HECTOR. I play metal, the amp is already monstrous him even in this area but manquai me a little I do not know what ... beh ... so I decided to call my pedal MXR "je ne sais quoi" a modulated sound just tailor-made for me! playing with the equa amp, and that of the pedal ... we do what we want as his! no need to pedal MT 2 or HT DUAL placebo or other ... this pedal simply exploits the over drive or distortion or any other sound you want your amp without any worries!

I use it for 6 months and it is madness! so that the 2nd guitarist in my group bought it live!

I just wish a memory system with mechanical preset SEVERAL history ca change during the game! LA ... CA'LL JUST .... I have no words ...

The quality / price ratio become increasingly interesting both new and occas I got mine to 106 euro baxshop thanks to an offer of 10% discount so the base price of 119 euros so well loins of 135 or 140 of the era ... frenchement get there with your eyes closed!