[NAMM] Feeltune Rhizome SXE & LE
Feeltune is announcing the next generation of it's computer-based groove Machine with two new products : Rhizome SXE & LE
Both Rhizome share the same workflow. They feature the new version of Rhizome OS, with Sampling, Virtual mixing desk, Multi-effects and real time or step sequencer. Rhizome is also a VST host for your VST effects or instruments.
Rhizome SXE is stand-alone, with an embedded computer with 8 balanced inputs and outputs, 1 midi input and 3 midi output.
Physical Controllers for SXE & LE
- 16 sensitive backlit pads
- 16 backlit buttons
- 8 Backlit buttons Transport bar
- 32 push-encoders
- 30 function buttons
Display for SXE & LE
- 3 display areas 24 bits - 1440 x 128 pix, 408 x 36 mm
- 1 display area 24 bits - 1440 x 250 pix, 408 x 72 mm
Rhizome SXE Embedded Computer System
- Intel i5 2400 Quad Core
- 4GB DDR3-1333 CL9 SDRAM (max 32GB)
- 500 GB Hard Drive
- 12 USB 2.0 sockets
- 2 USB 3.0 sockets
Pricing and availability info TBA.
More info on : www.feeltune.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Video Feeltune Rhizome SXE @NAMM Video Feeltune Rhizome SXE @NAMM
- [NAMM] Studiologic Slegde Studiologic presents at NAMM 2012 its new Sledge synth integrating Waldorf modelling technology.
- [NAMM] Modulation Orgy LFO Synthetic Sound Labs has released its first Euro rack format module, the Model 2260 Modulation Orgy.