[NAMM] Feeltune Rhizome SXE & LE
Feeltune is announcing the next generation of it's computer-based groove Machine with two new products : Rhizome SXE & LE
Both Rhizome share the same workflow. They feature the new version of Rhizome OS, with Sampling, Virtual mixing desk, Multi-effects and real time or step sequencer. Rhizome is also a VST host for your VST effects or instruments.
Rhizome SXE is stand-alone, with an embedded computer with 8 balanced inputs and outputs, 1 midi input and 3 midi output.
Physical Controllers for SXE & LE
- 16 sensitive backlit pads
- 16 backlit buttons
- 8 Backlit buttons Transport bar
- 32 push-encoders
- 30 function buttons
Display for SXE & LE
- 3 display areas 24 bits - 1440 x 128 pix, 408 x 36 mm
- 1 display area 24 bits - 1440 x 250 pix, 408 x 72 mm
Rhizome SXE Embedded Computer System
- Intel i5 2400 Quad Core
- 4GB DDR3-1333 CL9 SDRAM (max 32GB)
- 500 GB Hard Drive
- 12 USB 2.0 sockets
- 2 USB 3.0 sockets
Pricing and availability info TBA.
More info on : www.feeltune.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.