Tech 21 British
Tech 21 British

Guitar Amp Simulation Pedal from Tech 21 belonging to the Character Series series.

relicroy4444 relicroy4444

«  Grail! »

Publié le 10/07/10 à 00:33
This pedal is a prampli analog technology.
An entry, an exit ... , Accounts for a 9V power but little flat, very bad place if you want to use it in a pedalboard.
For rglages 6 pots, level, low, mid, high, character and drive.
Finally there is a speaker simulation, non-switchable (but dbrayable on the latest models)
The pedal is pretty (was it a matter of taste!) But especially well done, and solid as a whole.

The manual is brief but adequate. That is because blocks of 800 pages we do not read ;-)
He provided few rglages types which is a good Manir get to know the beast ... because it is!

MODEL The "British" series of "character" is intended to formulate a series of Marshalls JTM45 Bluesbreaker, plexis 60s, 70s metalface, JCM800 ... and although no doubt has done and does it well

As Plutt like "Fender addict" I turned to the Tech 21 "British" in need of Marshall type sound recording. I find it second hand on internet, the achte and wham ... I find myself with the best pedal of all those who pass me by hand (or underfoot Plutt), and there are many!
I played for years on a Bluesbreaker IMMEDIATELY and I found the same typical to this amp. I push away my investigations and the rest is the best vintage. Gibbons, Page, Bonamassa ... one would think. I find myself even gesticulate with my Start before the mirror of the wardrobe fawn Rorry Gallagher (heu. .. the dresses are not me!)
More srieusement, this pedal is excellent and I tried all possible combinations:

- Enters the clean channel of my amp (Fender '65 Deluxe, Fender Blues Deluxe RI, Vox Night Train) Nickel ... attention is clearly best to use the clean channel and the equalizer as neutral as possible otherwise it quickly soup!
- DIFFERENT test with guitars (Stratocaster, Telecaster 63 Gibson Les Paul, Les Paul Gold Top 56, Gretsch). Obviously with rglages lightly DIFFERENT according DIFFERENT caractristiques of guitars.
- Use the headset (molo with the volume of output!)
- In a slice table mix and exit to the PA
- Directly into the computer's sound card (Line 6 UX8)
- I have even pushed the vice until the record before the plugin in Cubase AmpliTube Fender "from IK Multimedia: is done!

So:
- I ordered the Tech 21 "The Blonde" - formulation of Fender amps
- I sold a lot of pedals: Boss '65 Deluxe, Boss Blues driver and even my Robert Keeley Time Machine Boost "says it all :-)

Report qualitprix: excellent for a pedal. Now if you want the whole series: Liverpool (Vox), California (Messa-boogie), Oxford (Orange) etc. .. we will have srieusement dealer with his banker (me damn it, he no longer wants to talk to me!)
THE