< Tous les avis Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx II
Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx II
Amazing Mr Croche Amazing Mr Croche

«  ASES »

Published on 05/11/14 at 14:00
Let us agree on the fact that such a tool can not be fully described in writing without being a fog of information and uses such capabilities are breathtaking. In short, not having t either leisure (to my regret) to practice daily, I will only describe the simplest and give a feeling to be in as you change later.

Amp simulator and cab and comprehensive multi-purpose. Performs the most complex things as simple burr.
Multiple connections and configurations possible (amp + + computer + sound effect loop -effet/préamp etc.)
MIDI, Jack, XLR and of course ethernet.
Editing software and update (regular) computer all bikes.

For the ram beast must want .... Even other very well known multi leveled instead.

Everything is simple, very simple and complicated at the same time. Manual handy essential! Very simple but yet he must know what you want and how to achieve programming. In any case, a real muse for the creation.

As in any modern tools, it is modern. This is where the bluffing is that if you want to go old school without having to buy 4 amps, lights, cab not to mention storage and noise level (it would be a shame to be angry with the neighbor for a solo! ) and bah it is possible!
Far from wanting a volume: sound / hot grain, accurate amp as on the headphone (oh my 4h sessions at 10am on Sunday morning while sleeping lady above!).
Another element IR capture to record an amp and simulate thereafter!
The looper!
The funny thing is that if you want a historically different guitar sound ...... The fx axis is for you!

An extraordinary machine, I tried other more expensive as rare events and axis II fx appeared.
Nothing to say except that if I had not had my bases on midi programming and sound, there is something resign quickly: big big stuff. Recklessness you can be your Holy Grail and bring happiness.
I love the blog side, forum and exchange of fractal platform that really moves forward.
Tool as useful on stage and in studio (pro models without worries). In my case, the fx axis II is an ultra versatile tool that allows me to spend or associate has my system and this is a real strong point. Eg pedals upstream 1,2,3 + + preamp fx axis II + + amp effect loop 1, 2 + cab or axis fx pedals simulates upstream + preamp etc ... You understood or axis fx + preamp in loop etc etc etc.

The answer is I do not pass me over this mobile tool. But happiness at a price especially today .... And obviously this may increase. I will return my change specify non-exhaustive statements and another highlight of the Beast (evolutionary).

Good to you.