DOD FX10 BI-FET Preamp
DOD FX10 BI-FET Preamp
archaos archaos
Publié le 10/18/07 à 17:25
Analog FET preamp.

Easiest would be to remove the knobs, but do not push it ...
With LEVEL & TONE, is obtained by no means an extensive sonic palette, but this is not the goal.
Please note that the pedal requires a power supply. 10V continuous (mini-jack 3.5 mm) or a 9V battery.
Personally, I crafted a power supply. I connect 9V battery internal to the coupler, and it works very well.
Prohibition of playing tap on the switch which is after all, absolutely not designed for soles Rangers, but rather for young girl's fingers.
I'm not bothered by this omission, since this pedal is part of one of my loops on my pedal board.

It increases the volume significantly, practice 20 dB, without any alteration of sound, and there is great!

I use it for a month, and it has become an indispensable.
It's very easy to use, you get quickly what you will, although this is a weak effect in terms of strength.
Unfortunately I could not try either the FA-1 BOSS, or clones in Hot Wire Audio or prophecysound systems or the TC Electronic INTEGRATED PREAMPLIFIER since become extremely rare & expensive (especially on a site auction).
Good price / quality ratio, in addition I bought it new for 89 EUR a store Teutonic.
This choice I would do without hesitation.