Lick Library Andy James’ Metal Rhythm
Lick Library released the Andy James’ Metal Rhythm Guitar in Six Weeks to follow on from Andy James’ Shred Guitar in Six Weeks .
The six week DVD guitar tuition course has been put together in a way that sets realisable targets, which teach you a range of different techniques, concepts and licks helping you understand and play metal rhythm guitar.
Here are some of the areas covered in the six week series:
- Week one includes: Standard tuning, palm and left hand muting, and more with four metal jam tracks.
- Week two includes: Drop D tuning, chord progressions and phrasing, and more plus three metal jam tracks
- Week three includes: Drop C# tuning, odd rhythms over a 4/4 beat, and more plus two metal jam tracks.
- Week four includes: E flat tuning, complete song breakdown, triplets, and more plus a metal jam track.
- Week five includes: Arpeggiated riffs, pedal tone riffs, and more plus a metal jam track.
- Week six includes: Drop C tuning, odd rhythms, phrygian dominant scales, and more plus metal jam track.
Pricing & Availability
The full set of six DVD’s retail for £79.99 or can be purchased individually at £16.99.
To find out more about this exciting new Guitar Lesson DVD format and all the other inspiring options Lick Library offer, visit www.licklibrary.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson Collectors Choice 1 1959 The Gibson Custom “Collectors Choice” series "cracks open the greatest vaults of vintage instruments in the world, allowing players the opportunity to own replicas of one-of-a-kind historic guitars," Gibson says.
- T-Rex Engineering Mudhoney II T-Rex Effects has added a second distortion channel to its original Mudhoney to create the Mudhoney II.
- T-Rex Engineering Octavius The Octavius is designed to provide an octave-down and octave-up effect, which can be adjusted with the Lo Oct, High Oct, Master Mix, and Boost knobs.