Hercules Stands GS432B
Hercules Stands GS432B
efabric efabric
Published on 02/12/07 at 01:23
- How long have you use it?
I do not exactly but the TRS MODEL approaching two locations.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

Likes: Two locations! The height adjustable.

I like least: There is always one less accessible than the other, forcment!
It is strong enough for the guitars (and again) but not low a bit heavy.
I use mine for guitar and bass.
The plastic grip is too weak to keep up any height ... There is a small plastic pin that fits into the holes of the main axis. These curved holes are themselves in a reinure. The pin is easily inject the weight of the instruments. I had to break the bar and put a nut across posing on the grip. Trs trs Aesthetics but not stable.
I also wanted to power the altars rgler foam bottom. The guitar a little fleet in the air, they serve prsque nothing.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
A friend had a foot double Bricol ... This silent stable, but one day by taking a cable: bing, bass breaks his face! Fortunately, the SG guitar n'tait not, I could say goodbye the head ... This is when even more stable.

- How do you report qualitprix?
Bf ... My guitars do dsaccordent addition, Systm clamp handle is reassuring, but the grip is the weak point of this walk ...

- With the exprience, you do again this choice?
I did not have much choice at the store. APRS is a little more even when not?
If you do not want to carry it, drill and fasten it securely and it will be his office.