We have no technical specifications for this product but your help will be much welcomed
SKB sfr-6 user reviews
Pm.'s review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Fact Sheet on the manufacturer's website ( https://www.skbcases.com/music/products/proddetail.php?f=&id=26&o=&offset=2&c=82&s=75 )
Flight case ordered for a customer that I recently.
Assembled in Mexico, there is a label inside with the name of the person who has controlled, as for the Mesa / Boogie.
So I was editing this opinion after a trip by TGV - RER - Metro more ready to judge its "portability" (handling / stability)
For now I can say:
- Simplicity: rectangular, black, discreet logo.
- The two doors are reinforced with metal. So it is likely that it will resist thousands of openings, closings.
- 3 locking systems with a metal locks
- The "feet" (outgrowth of the matter of flight) which you can ask the flight in any position (except on the front and side with the handle) the flight is still on his feet.
- 2 indoor locations to put a strap, a rod vibrato, string or other package. The lack of a hatch on the cavities is not detrimental because the lid closes completely over and the elements inside can not go on the guitar.
What is interesting is its ability to accept multiple types of guitars Stratocaster and Telecaster like it is right-handed or left-handed. For Epiphone Em2 ca does not. Washburn N4 for the coup is too big guitar "floating".