Modtone MT-CP Lemon Squeeze
Modtone MT-CP Lemon Squeeze
capirouche capirouche

«  very good compressor / sustainer »

Publié le 05/14/11 à 06:04
It's just a pedal compressor / sustaineur with three knobs: level, attack and sustain.
No rack, digital true bypass. By jack connectors

The edition of his is pretty easy, the manual is in English but the box is very nice, like the pedal. The pedal is a little smaller than a boss but it looks very solid.
The switching is done by pressing a button, so different from the boss that I'm used ... but I got very quickly.

Frankly, it's not because I own this pedal that I will embellish the view but its clear spring sublimed once the pedal engaged.
And for the distortion, it's true that it changes a lot rendering a solo instance.
This is a good effect to discover, and which does not disturb your sound, it is treated by making it better.

I've had a month when I play with my pedalboard, systematically, the pedal is solid clear sound.
The price / quality ratio is excellent, I was looking for opportunity, I took it saw the new price.
I just regret not having taken a compressor before, I thought this was unnecessary, and although now I can not imagine this pedal off of my config.