Akai Professional Head Rush E2
acromontagne acromontagne
Publié le 10/15/09 à 05:49
View other reviews

Very simple. I use it mainly for making loops with the voice. For me the time loop is sufficient and as I live while the fact that we can not store the loops does not bother me. I found the buttons quite practical and accurate. ... Lack of XLR inputs, and a few new options available to loopers, saving the loop (but I'm using it!)

For my loop to use the voice is fine. We sometimes hear the click of the start of registration, but nothing catastrophic. Also, a bug that bothers me if I touch his foot with the 2 buttons reading and rec at the same time it goes to the loop delay and I lose everything that is saved ... It happened to me sometimes. on the other hand there are 2 outputs one where the source and mixed with the loop and the other where we only hear the loop. On stage I use my voice as the second line passes through another slice and it's great.

I use it for 4 years. I had to do 200 concerts. It is coupled with a Digitech Vocal 300 and frankly even on large system it sounds! I had the HR1 and I tested the RC20 that I have not liked the sound level. Not tested Jamman.
Yes I would do this choice. Maybe if I was more loop on the stage I test RC50 ...
If you want to hear and see a piece done with the loops live: