Ibanez DL10 Digital Delay

3 knobs
labeled D-TIME
REPEAT
D-LEVEL

I just read the previous review, and I learned about this pedal since 1994 that I bought used and has a buddy 300F, which had purchased approximately 800F

Extra easy it is better to walk me, lots of possibilities ds harsh, the strength of delay etc. ... but difficult to quickly find a setting, since there is no memory.

It happens even qd

Indeed effective and just typed ds but common sense (c better than too flat)

I thought it was analog to the sound before seeking a emmetre a review on Audiofanzine

C c true mark on it (yes I too am crazy about my mouth)

I bcp is used at the beginning qqs years and then left aside while also qqs years, yet I have no further delay

I did not try other model Ormis the delay built into the Zoom G2, which is frankly my right hand has a certain pr delay sound a bit aggressive, that little stuck on some zics
and also the delay built into the vox vt, which is not bad but not complete

most: the sound, ease of use

minimum: bcp possible variant of a single sound but just go on bcp zic c true but not all

I do not know if I would buy today do not know well enough supply current delay on the market, but I am very happy to have