Line 6 DL4
matos1977 matos1977
Publié le 05/25/11 à 08:36
16 delays in a pedal!

Like any delay, we must test, test, to master the subject.

This effect is not easy to use. But the Line 6 pedal itself is really nice for that: we get (not always known how) to very good effect in tampering!

I have an EHX Deluxe Memory Man (whose sound is amazing) that I use the blow very rarely because it is less flexible and less easy to use that line 6.

Excellent effects pedal. I would say my favorite.

This is my second digital pedal (I'm a purist analog sound).
Both the quality BOSS is not to my taste, as this pedal line 6 is on top!

The simulations are great. Maybe not good imitation from the originals, but the sounds coming out are extremely convincing.

I have a genuine EHX Memory Man Deluxe to its incredible heat. Imitation Line 6 has nothing to do! but still the effect is still amazing for the digital and of good quality.

I use a Start with us and tube amps fender princeton

I've had two months.

I knew that the EHX Deluxe Memory Man. These are two very different products. The EHX to have a true vintage sound deep, space, and line 6 to get wasted like crazy for hours without fatigue and much more versatile (a looper is integrated).

I forsake my EHX venerated but do not sell anytime soon! because the vintage Pink Floyd type, I did that with the EHX! (Such Pink Floyd Time).

The line 6 is pure bomb. Purchased from OCCAZ is a very great deal pays for itself !!!!!
With you sound Radiohead, U2, Beck, etc ...
Its excellent clear that both saturated and top on my Fender tube amp!