Eagletone Leadsled
Eagletone Leadsled
jeanbastien jeanbastien

«  Superb distortion pedal lamp »

Publié le 01/19/11 à 07:42
- Distortion pedal to light, efficient and extremely easy to use, is connected, turn the knobs, and you scratch it sounds!

The config is extremely simple. 4 knobs, one for volume, one bass, one treble and one for the gain. It quickly found its own sound by playing with different positions between bass and treble and gain more or less powerful.

No manual, at the same time it is not too much need.

Effects are realistic, the pedal is light so the distortion is warm and generous. Worn on the bass for a fat and very heavy when the gain is pushed. I play on a Lag Roxanne 1000 and a Fender Deluxe 112 amp, the sound is altogether worthy of heavy artillery. Not at the same level as a pedal 5 times more expensive but for the price, we will take quickly to jimmy page josh man or rehearsal room '.
I play music rock / hard rock type or QOTSA wolfmother and the sound is perfect, a warm, bold, heavy-smelling sweat rocker.

I just receive it so I will change my decision may be a few weeks but for now, I see nothing to add. For the price, it will not much and even better, we gain a lot from some pedals.
I have other pedals as the Marshall Shredmaster distortion or DS1 but I think it will pass.
With experience, I will ever be exactly the same choice.