Boss BF-2 Flanger
Boss BF-2 Flanger

Flanger for Guitar from Boss .

blanknimrod blanknimrod
Published on 04/02/06 at 13:42
4 knobs Manual (time limit of the effect-attack), Depth (depth effect), Rate (frquence rptition of the effect) and Res (intensity effect)
Or battery power supply.

Analog pedals.

It's good, as usual with d boss.

I do not think there is an easier way ...

For fans of flanger ... Personal j have just wanted to give color to my clean sound. It works.
It's not a great flanger end, but at least you the hearing, and he notes no food, I like, but it's actually quite typical 90s which has grown a little older I found for my part.

I used the last 3 years ... as usual with bosses is indestructible. I bought the OCCAZ of 40 euros and I consider it a bargain.