DOD FX75B Stereo Flanger
DOD FX75B Stereo Flanger
elchookas elchookas
Publié le 02/09/08 à 18:43
The DOD FX 75 B is a conventional analog pedal. She has an instrument input and output, it offers a stereo effect, a connection for a adaptateurt Adaptor (not supplied) closes the show !!!!!!!!!!!! !

There are 4 knobs of settings and a switch to enable / desacttiver the effect. It is in the odre from left to right: delay, width, speed and regen.Comme there was no manual, I managed alone, but the setting is still very simple!

This pedal produces superb chorus and flange beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!
I use it with a guitar and my ESP MH 400 60 EVAN amp; this flanger completes a Vox ToneLab multieffect is !!!!!!!!!!
I love the chorus with a short delay and speed, with the knob of a regen Moitiers.
For the flange: the delay and the speed has Moitiers, regen has 1 or 2 and we have a great effect of flange!
The footswitch

I have for ten years and I love it! I brance with the vox to increase the effects!! I like the ease of use, sound and robust, for fear it against it be the breath if the regen is set too high. This is my first flange, I have not tried other because it suits me always!
For me the price / quality ratio is excellent: we gave it to me !!!!!!!!!!!!
I Utis on the third verse of the song (story) on my site

Go and see what happens with a very fast vibrato, a reverse delay and reverb depth.
I love this pedal and I do not sell.