I use it for a year.
I tried a bunch of plastic pick.
What I like most: held in the fingers (perfect), the quality of manufacture and its very hot on my archtop.
What I like least: the price of course. I'm super careful not to lose it.
Good quality / price ratio.
If I do it again this choice? Sure, but I will not try all models.
- For how long have you been using it?
APRS bought yesterday afternoon so ...
- What is the specific feature you like best, the least?
+ Finally a mdiator worthy of the name
+ My sign seems to have taken a little heat stroke compares a plastic mdiator
+ / - Good resistance in the fingers thanks to fingerprints, but a bit of roughness in addition to the more empcherait slip of the fingers
+ / - Thickness Drout to the departure, but the habit will go
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Dunlop's Tortex 88, dunlop nyon 60, fender heavy, the Andras ....
- How do you report qualitprix?
It has something for nothing, 10.90 Whereas it is an investment for a mdiator even when ...
- With the exprience, you do again this election? ...
Yes but I do not Achteras a wheelbarrow