Hufschmid Guitars 5mm MITOCHONDRIA (Limited Edition)

All user reviews for the Hufschmid Guitars 5mm MITOCHONDRIA (Limited Edition)

Audience: Anyone Value For Money : Excellent
  • julamarre0julamarre0

Gorgeous and huge sound!

Hufschmid Guitars 5mm MITOCHONDRIA (Limited Edition)Published on 07/21/21 at 09:34
    1 photo
    I am fortunate to have a lot of different picks Patrick made, and all of them are both interesting and amazing for many reasons.

Recently I got a MITOCHONDRIA Mega Jazz it is nothing but excellent. First of all, the finish quality is incredible : the bevels, polishing, brushing, whatever option you want, everything is perfect. It's actually hard to believe these are handmade.

The MITOCHONDRIA feels completely different from my other picks : denser material, very soft to the fingers, it offers a natural great adherence! It gives amazing results with acoustic guitars, giving a warm, full and rich sound with great definition and a wide range of tones. It is also excellent for me in a Jazz context for the same reasons.

All the picks Patrick builds are great helpers with your playing technique. They make everything feel easier, more obvious than regular picks. By allowing you to put less effort when you attack, you feel more relaxed, even when playing for hours. Everyone should try them at least once.

Congrats Patrick for being that great inventor, plagiarized since 2009, but never ever duplicated.