Hufschmid Guitars Zachy B

All user reviews for the Hufschmid Guitars Zachy B

Audience: Anyone Value For Money : Excellent
  • Hufschmid Torlon Plectrum (Pai 4203)

Hufschmid Guitars Zachy BPublished on 07/20/21 at 11:38
    Patrick creates the most astounding product on the face of this planet. I started with his Anvils made of Acrylic. The Mega Jazz, the Drop, the Ergo Anvil, and the Anvil XL, made my right hand so free, I had to tell everyone about it! I will have them ALL in time. But thats not what I am here to share!

My right hand is Very efficient. I'm talking pre-Hufschmid. Now that I use his larger plectrums that relax my grip, I am CRAZY efficient. Want to sprint? Want to run miles? Or do you want to SPRINT for MILES? No brainer!

When Patrick put Torlon on the market, (Yes, it was HIM who introduced it along with PEEK), he put the strongest, most low friction material out there for us to get our hands on. This pick made me SO much faster within the first minute of playing it. I'm on DOUBLE shred mode! Its a strange feeling. The attack is so sharp, you swear you're picking hard, but the pick just glides in such a way, that it feels unreal. Like.. "How am I doing this?"

My Uncle has arthritic hands. He is not using Hufschmid plectrums to be faster. He just wants to play a guitar and not hurt. Well… Hufschmid plectrums did the job. He is now pain free whilst playing his old Cream songs. I handed him my Anvil XL and he never looked back. Why squeeze on a tiny pick all day? Ouch! He has ONE pick in his guitar room now.

Back to the Torlon! This material is INSANE. BUT, so are Mr. Hufschmid's bevels. His pieces of art are like the cheat code you always wanted while playing against that boss on SNES who you couldnt beat on your own! I was attempting a Guthrie Govan passage yesterday that I’ve been pondering for some time. There was a spot I couldn't get because of a big string skip, right into a speed run that I found almost impossible. I was getting close-ish, but no cigar. This Torlon came in the mail within that hour. I pulled the Torlon plectrum out and got right back to the Guthrie line. I nailed it within my first minute of use of this Torlon pick! This is a true (and crazy) testament to just how good you can be with a new tool like this one. Wild, right?

Sounds like Snake oil and hype, huh? Purchase one of these picks, and watch how slick you become on top of the work you have already put in. It is indeed instantaneous. You'll be tickled silly. No really, I was laughing at how stupid fast I was picking. I think it is unfortunate that more people are not aware of the genius behind these priceless tools!

My Torlon plectrum, (PAI 4203) is my cheat code for every boss and level I couldn't beat before.

My friends asked me how I was achieving such speed and accuracy on top of what I already bring to the table. I showed them my Hufschmid arsenal.. and said "They all relax my hand in a way you must feel for yourself. They all create such efficiency with very low amounts of movement due to size, they all have slick bevels that GLIDE”. But this Torlon… THIS Torlon just made me slicker than ever, and thats "Terrifying", as Paul Gilbert would say.

Lets not get stuck on the "shred" stigma though. Blues and jazz... its all easier with these shapes and this particular material. It is certainly a bonus that this UBER high tech, bearing grade stuff glides the way it does.

A few days ago, I was flying my glider at Kitty Hawk with the Wright Brothers. Today, I am Buzz F*ckin' Aldrin!

Thanks for taking the time to read my very sincere review. There is one more step to take so you can preach on just like me; BUY ONE! You’ll soon understand why I’m so hyped!

Patrick is extremely engaging and fun to talk to. Contact the the wizard himself at