< Tous les avis Brunetti Silver Bullet
Evgeny Evgeny

«  Deserves to be known. »

Published on 06/17/12 at 06:11
Nothing is more classic in this respect, 2 * 60W EL34
Presence and volume for each channel. A power switch and a standby common to both channels. You can use it in mono, returning to the B channel only (thus removing all jack connected to channel A) and turning the volume knob of Channel A 0.

Note the presence of a switch at the back that lets you change the input sensitivity (High / Low Sensivity)

The features on the site of Brunetti.

all tube signal path
POWER OUTPUT 60 watts / ch rms - 90 Watt / ch Peak
INPUT IMPEDANCE 100 ohms
OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 8/16 Ohms (4/8 Ohms by request)
INPUT SENSITIVITY HI / LOW: 180 mV / 1.8 Vrms
POWER SUPPLY 115/230 V ± 5% - 215 VA max
VOLUME CONTROLS - PRESENCE
TUBES 2 x 12AX7 / 1 x 5814A / 4 x EL34
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT 3U rack - depth 25 cm. / 9.5 kg

Nothing is easier, apart from the tip to use it in mono, which is good to know if we do not want to risk damaging it.
The settings are effective, not very noisy fan. In short, nothing to report.

I play mostly metal, I plug in a Gibson Flying V (EMG rise) or a Yamaha Aes 720 (very good guitar for the price).

I was looking for a power amp to plug my engl E530 preamp, which was originally connected in the return of a ValveKing head.
I watched the peavey 50/50 occasions and I found this amp at a price more than interesting that an internet selling.
Suffice to say that I have not been disappointed, I immediately heard the difference, the sound is clearer and warmer than ValveKing head. The Brunetti transcribed very well the dynamics of the game and what I've heard of 50/50 (a friend had a similar config E530 and peavey 50/50) compared the Silver Bullet sounds much better.

And of course, power is more than sufficient.

I use it for over a year now, I do not regret this purchase as much as is actually at very low prices into an opportunity.

This is clearly above the marshall 20/20 and peavey classic 50/50, I wish I could compare with the mesa or engl VHT / Fryette. But quite honestly I think the performances are close.

I would do without this choice problems for the price or it is findable on the net. If I had a bigger budget I would really like to test the VHT, but I'm not even sure there is an obvious difference in front silver bullet.