Le suedois Classic Tube Reverb
Le suedois Classic Tube Reverb
LuK le Brugeois LuK le Brugeois

«  Fabulous! »

Publié le 02/12/11 à 00:45
This is a spring reverb with a sound rather vintage. It operates at lamp, and has three knobs (a mix, a dwell and a gain). An inlet, an outlet and a jack for connecting a footswitch to the rear of the reverb.

The general configuration is bone simple. Is connected, you put all the knobs at the bottom, and it sounds live! Editing sounds is super easy, and the interaction between knobs makes sense. I did not have manual purchase reverb, but at the same time, I would not really see what it could be used, as it is simple to use this reverb.

The effect is effective, yes! Adapted to what I do (the surf music!): Totally! Is it realistic? Uh, not really. But at the same time, this is not what is required of this reverb. If I wanted to emulate a cathedral, I bought a lexicon, or something like that ... Here, there is no question of having a "room" or a "flat" ... It's just a "spring ".... But it is fabulous! The sound of "drip" very clear surf really well with this reverb!
Let me see, I tested this reverb with synthesizers, and even the microphone in a saxophonist who played ... And it's always so beautiful!

I use this pedal (this module) for 9 months. Before buying this pedal, I tried the Fender Reverb Reissue '63. Reverb and the Swede is a delightful alternative! The price is more attractive to a quality at least equivalent. What I like most? The "drip" well now, and the ability to give big kick in to have a sound of thunder ... What I like least? not much really. The price / quality ratio is excellent and I do it again this choice without hesitation.