Pettinhouse AcousticGuitar Free
Pettinhouse has announced the release of AcousticGuitar Free, a Stereo Steel-strings Acoustic Guitar sample library for Kontakt (2+) coming directly from its "big Brother" AcousticGuitar.
Like the full library it is recorded in stereo with microphones and it has round-robin for alternate notes, full sustain, natural decay.
- 16-bit / 48Khz dry stereo samples.
- 315 dry samples recorded with mics.
- Full sustain.
- Natural decay (no loops).
- Round-robin for alternate picking.
- Fret noises.
- Noise releases.
- AcousticGuitar FREE includes just one of the patches from AcousticGuitar FULL. It includes the Finger patch while AcousticGuitar FULL consists of two other patches: Pick and Strumming.
- AcousticGuitar FREE doesn't have any key switches while the FULL has Slides, Hammer-ons, Trills, Harmonics.
- AcousticGuitar FREE is 16-Bit / 44khz while the FULL is 24-Bit / 96Khz.
- The Full version has more layers per key.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Groove Monkee Twisted Beats Groove Monkee "Twisted Beats" is a collection of over 800 MIDI loops with old and new school influences: Dave Matthews, Herbie Hancock, The Mars Volta, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Meters, Paul Simon, Prince, and more.
- Zephod [BLOK] Modular Synthesis Zephod has announced the release of [BLOK], a modular synthesis environment in a VST instrument plug-in for Windows (a freeware Buzz version is also available).
- New Midikarval Plugins MidiKarval has announced the release of three new MIDI utility / controller plug-ins for Windows as VST instrument plug-ins.