Pettinhouse AcousticGuitar Free
Pettinhouse has announced the release of AcousticGuitar Free, a Stereo Steel-strings Acoustic Guitar sample library for Kontakt (2+) coming directly from its "big Brother" AcousticGuitar.
Like the full library it is recorded in stereo with microphones and it has round-robin for alternate notes, full sustain, natural decay.
- 16-bit / 48Khz dry stereo samples.
- 315 dry samples recorded with mics.
- Full sustain.
- Natural decay (no loops).
- Round-robin for alternate picking.
- Fret noises.
- Noise releases.
- AcousticGuitar FREE includes just one of the patches from AcousticGuitar FULL. It includes the Finger patch while AcousticGuitar FULL consists of two other patches: Pick and Strumming.
- AcousticGuitar FREE doesn't have any key switches while the FULL has Slides, Hammer-ons, Trills, Harmonics.
- AcousticGuitar FREE is 16-Bit / 44khz while the FULL is 24-Bit / 96Khz.
- The Full version has more layers per key.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.