Celestion Super 8
Celestion Super 8
enliin enliin

«  Amazing sound »

Publié le 01/13/11 à 11:44
I just bought this little HP to replace myself for my Vox AD15 VT.

I have this amp for 2 years now, and despite its versatility due to the 11 models present, I have always been disappointed by the sound.

After installing this HP, I finally found the sound I like!
In clean, sounds are more balanced, whereas before they were rotted by too much bass.
In Disto with the Digitech RP255 multi-effect that I use for almost a year, the sound is very accurate, although "cutting" and it's a real pleasure to finally have this clarity. I play mostly metal, and the Celestion is a joy to palm mute. With Original HP sound was drowned in a sea of filthy bass ...
And the ptit more: hp with this you can push a little more amp volume, increasing the sound quality.

The sound is rather "cold", he can not please everybody, it's a matter of taste.

21 € for such a development, it is important not to deny it.
And if I had only one regret ... it would not have made the purchase sooner!