< Tous les avis Warehouse Guitar Speakers ET65
Warehouse Guitar Speakers ET65
Jp6l6 Jp6l6

«  Upgrade the Celestion G65 »

Published on 11/07/12 at 10:43
I have a pair of Celestion G65 in excellent condition with media sound too dark for my taste, not to resell.

After discovering the ET65 this recent American brand WGS what I got this little clarity is lacking in Celestion but at half the price. WGS does not deprive also present the speaker as the Celestion G65 Evolution.

The equation is therefore better for cheaper so my Celestion be sold.

This is only my responsibility and does not affect the score I give but then I discovered the WGS Retro 30, which has nothing to do with Vintage 30 in who you know. I would have been even more appropriate. To discover ...